A coat of arms designed for the Tenth Doctor.
I designed this with the meanings of traditional coats of arms in mind, so each symbol and color pertains to different parts of who the Doctor is.
- 3 red fusil (diamonds) for the three companions and the sacrifices they made, on a field of black roguly to symbolize the many difficulties encountered
- a golden Ood, for the generosity and elevated minds of these aliens who sang for the Doctor, placed on blue background (for loyalty) with a white chevron (angled bar) placed behind (for sincere and faithful service)
- a red rose for the love he shared, placed on a green bend. green for hope/joy/loyalty in love, the bend (diagonal bar) signifying protection.
- Daleks support the sides of the shield, the Doctor’s greatest enemy, never ever truly gone
- the Tardis crests the shield, as the helm
- His motto: “Allons-y” , the Doctor always ready to go
Hope you like!