Each purchase supports an independent artist.

Sort By:

Sfg Kids Hoodies

Description

The 5th SFG was first deployed as a battlefield advisory group for the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN). By February 1965, it was deployed as a mainstay battle force once the war was in full swing and irregular units of the Vietnam People's Army, and other communist bloc insurgents. They used unconventional and conventional warfare, and were some of the last soldiers the United States pulled out of Vietnam.

Tags: war, afghan, afghanistan, veterans, vets

Main Tag

Tags: horror, death, dead, bone, skull

Juvet of Hearts Kids Hoodie

by viSionDesign
$36
Description

The 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, NC, is the only active Army psychological operations unit. It constitutes 26 percent of all U.S. Army psychological operations units; the remaining 74 percent being filled by reservists. The mission of the 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) is to deploy anywhere in the world on short notice, and plan, develop, and conduct Civil Affairs and Psychological operations in support of Unified Commanders, coalition forces, or other government agencies as directed by the National Command Authority.

Tags: pog, group, operations, psychological, 4th

Description

It was among the first groups of the Special Forces to be officially formed. The group is responsible for operations in the Pacific. Currently, the First Battalion is stationed at Okinawa while the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Battalions are stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington with a 4th Battalion standing up in the summer of 2009. 1st Special Forces Group holds the distinction of having the first (Captain Harry Cramer killed 21 October 1957), and last (SGT Fred Mick killed 12 October 1972) Special Forces men killed in Vietnam. Captain Cramer's name was left off the Vietnam Memorial when it was opened in 1982 due to the secretive nature of his mission and that the extent of America's involvement in Southeast Asia was not known in 1957. However, his son appealed to the National Park Service, and in 1983 Captain Cramer's name was added to the Memorial.

Tags: retirees, southeast, in, first, beret

Main Tag
Description

Usmc (U-S-Mc) Spelled with Periodic Elements! Our original Periodic-Tees Elements design. This high-energy tee contains elements Uranium, Sulfur, and Moscovium!

Tags: chem, spelling, biology, physics, chemistry

Description

The U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (SWCS) – known informally as "Swick" – primarily trains and educates United States Army personnel for the United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) and United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM), which includes Special Forces, Civil Affairs, and Psychological Operations personnel. Its purpose is to recruit, assess, select, train and educate the U.S. Army Civil Affairs, Psychological Operations and Special Forces Soldiers by providing training and education, developing doctrine, integrating force-development capability, and providing career management

Tags: command, psychological, psyops, operations, ops

Main Tag

Tags: semper-fi, semper-fidelis, us-marine-corps, first-to-fight, the-few-the-proud

Main Tag
Description

Unofficial fan art

Tags: reasons, mustang, clay, death, phone

13 Reasons Kids Hoodie

by ijoshthereforeiam
$36
Description

Ranger training began in 1950 and has undergone multiple changes to its training regimen. A Desert Phase was employed for about a decade between the 1980s and 1990s. Its removal left the three phases used in the 21st century: (1) Darby, (2) Mountains, and (3) Florida.

Tags: retiree, retired, veteran, vet, takedown

Description

The Parachutist Badge, also commonly referred to as "Jump Wings" is a military badge of the United States Armed Forces awarded to members of the United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy. The United States Coast Guard is the only branch that does not issue its own Parachutist Badge, but its members are authorized to receive the Parachutist Badges of other services in accordance with their prescribed requirements. The DoD military services are all awarded the same Basic Parachutist Badge. The Army and Air Force issue the same Senior and Master Parachutist Badges while the Navy and Marine Corps issue the Navy and Marine Corps Parachutist Badge to advanced parachutists. The majority of the services earn their Basic Parachutist Badge through the U.S. Army Airborne School.

Tags: sfga, sfg, sf, sof, special

Description

he Mobile Strike Force Command, or MIKE Force, was a key component of United States Army Special Forces in the Vietnam War. They served with indigenous soldiers selected and trained through the largely minority Civilian Irregular Defense Group (CIDG) and were led by American SF and Australian Army Training Team Personnel AATTV. MIKE Force was a force multiplier, operating what is today called a Foreign Internal Defense mission. MIKE Force was composed of the Bahnar, Hmong, Nung, Jarai, and Khmer Krom minorities, and other members of the Degar peoples, also known as Montagnards. MIKE Force was active under MACV, Army Special Forces, from 1964 to 1970 and under ARVN until 1974. MIKE Force waged special warfare against the Viet Minh, NLF (Viet Cong), and PAVN (North Vietnamese Army) liberation forces in various detachments, volunteering in support of MIKE Force missions.

Tags: vietnam, vn, two, ii, corps

Main Tag

Tags: semper-fi, chesty, first-to-fight, devil-dogs, the-few-the-proud

Tags: military, unit-insigina, rank, wo, cwo

Description

The 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, NC, is the only active Army psychological operations unit. It constitutes 26 percent of all U.S. Army psychological operations units; the remaining 74 percent being filled by reservists. The mission of the 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) is to deploy anywhere in the world on short notice, and plan, develop, and conduct Civil Affairs and Psychological operations in support of Unified Commanders, coalition forces, or other government agencies as directed by the National Command Authority.

Tags: pog, group, operations, psychological, 4th

Description

The 1st Special Forces Group is a U.S. Army Special Forces unit that was activated on 24 June 1957 at Camp Drake, Japan.

Tags: flash, green, parachute, paratrooper, airborne

Main Tag

Tags: marine-corps, camp-pendleton, united-states-marine-corps, do-you-even-gun-bro, infantry

Rip Horno Kids Hoodie

by Thestarvingcartoonist
$36
Description

The 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, NC, is the only active Army psychological operations unit. It constitutes 26 percent of all U.S. Army psychological operations units; the remaining 74 percent being filled by reservists. The mission of the 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) is to deploy anywhere in the world on short notice, and plan, develop, and conduct Civil Affairs and Psychological operations in support of Unified Commanders, coalition forces, or other government agencies as directed by the National Command Authority.

Tags: pog, group, operations, psychological, 4th

Description

The 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), an operational unit of the United States Army Special Forces, was activated on 20 May 1960. It was reorganized from the 77th Special Forces Group, which was also stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Its purpose is to conduct guerrilla operations and train friendly governments' armed forces in the South, Central, and North America as well as the Caribbean. 7th Special Forces Group participated in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada in 1983, as well as in Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. The 7th SFG has, like all the SFGs, been heavily deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan in the War on Terrorism.

Tags: iraq, iraqi, operation, patch, div

Description

Number Seven 7

Tags: 7, 7th, seventh, numbering, number

Main Tag
Description

Military Assistance Command, Vietnam – Studies and Observations Group (MACV-SOG) was a highly classified, multi-service United States special operations unit which conducted covert unconventional warfare operations prior to and during the Vietnam War.

Tags: warfare, macv-sog, command, assistance, unit

Description

Sometimes you need a shirt with a number 7 on it

Tags: number, 7

The Seven Kids Hoodie

by benbradley36
$36
Description

The Parachutist Badge, also commonly referred to as "Jump Wings" is a military badge of the United States Armed Forces awarded to members of the United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy. The United States Coast Guard is the only branch that does not issue its own Parachutist Badge, but its members are authorized to receive the Parachutist Badges of other services in accordance with their prescribed requirements. The DoD military services are all awarded the same Basic Parachutist Badge. The Army and Air Force issue the same Senior and Master Parachutist Badges while the Navy and Marine Corps issue the Navy and Marine Corps Parachutist Badge to advanced parachutists. The majority of the services earn their Basic Parachutist Badge through the U.S. Army Airborne School.

Tags: wing, sfga, sfg, sf, sof

Airborne Wings Kids Hoodie

by twix123844
$36
Main Tag
Description

13

13 Kids Hoodie

by Flymojo
$36
Description

A Hospital Corpsman (HM) /ˈkɔərmən/ was an enlisted medical specialist of the United States Navy who may also serve in a United States Marine Corps unit.The hospital corpsman works in a wide variety of capacities and locations, including shore establishments such as naval hospitals and clinics, aboard ships, and as the primary medical caregivers for sailors while underway. Hospital corpsmen are frequently the only medical care-giver available in many fleet or Marine units on extended deployment. In addition, hospital corpsmen perform duties as assistants in the prevention and treatment of disease and injury and assist health care professionals in providing medical care to sailors and their families.

Tags: corps, marine, usmc, war, vets

Main Tag

Tags: military, marine, marine-corps, veteran, vet

Adminfantry Kids Hoodie

by SaltyTees
$36
Description

This lady is checking things out.

Tags: beautiful, artweird, insight, woman, lady

Description

The 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) is an operational unit of the United States Army Special Forces activated on 20 May 1960. It was reorganized from the 77th Special Forces Group, which was also stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Its purpose is to conduct guerrilla operations and train friendly governments' armed forces in South, Central, and North America as well as the Caribbean. 7th Special Forces Group participated in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada in 1983, and in Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. The 7th SFG has, like all the SFGs, been heavily deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan in the War on Terror.

Tags: military, 7th-special-forces-group-united-states, united-states-army, special-operations-force, sof

Main Tag
Description

In the U.S. armed forces, the green beret may be worn only by soldiers awarded the Special Forces Tab, signifying they have been qualified as Special Forces (SF) soldiers. The Special Forces beret is officially designated "beret, man's, wool, rifle green, army shade 297." U.S. Special Forces wear the green beret as a distinction of excellence and uniqueness within the Army.

Tags: sf, green, diving, diver, scuba

Main Tag

Tags: sciencefiction, resurrection, aliens, alien, scott

Description

Inspirated in a classic detective film.

Tags: brad-pitt, morgan-freeman, suspense-movies, suspense, box

the box Kids Hoodie

by atizadorgris
$36
Description

Safety First

Tags: extreme-sport, skydiving, base-jumping

Description

Number Seven 7

Tags: 7, 7th, seventh, numbering, number

Main Tag
Description

United States Marine Corps / USMC

Tags: dog, mom, marines, marine-corps, us-marines

USMC Kids Hoodie

by Girona
$36
Description

attack from space

Tags: sci-fi, war, space, blue, pixel

Invasion Kids Hoodie

by CrumblinCookie
$36
Main Tag

Tags: salt, salty, marinecorps, marines, infantry

close
or

Username will also be used as your store name.

or