The Women's Army Corps (WAC) was the women's branch of the United States Army. It was created as an auxiliary unit, the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) on 15 May 1942 by Public Law 554, and converted to full status as the WAC on 1 July 1943. Its first director was Oveta Culp Hobby, a prominent society woman in Texas.The WAC was disbanded in 1978, and all units were integrated with male units.
Add To Cart
Travel Mug, Coffee Mug
Insulated stainless steel. 15oz capacity. Top-shelf dishwasher safe. Wraparound, top to bottom printing.Learn More »