Gun Store Notebooks
Weinstock's, originally Weinstock, Lubin, and Co., was an American department store chain headquartered in Sacramento, California. The chain was purchased by Hale's in 1949, becoming part of Broadway-Hale Stores, later Carter Hawley Hale, which was later purchased by Federated Department Stores (now Macy's, Inc.) in 1995. Shortly after the purchase, most of the Weinstock's stores were converted to Macy's, while the remaining stores were either closed or sold.
Tags: logo, defunct, california, sacramento, 90s