Refunds and Returns
- What is your return/exchange policy?
Doesn't fit? We're happy to offer exchanges for apparel sizing issues. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact page and we can set that up for you! Customers are responsible for cost of shipping back exchanged items, though your new size will go out at no cost.
All items purchased on TeePublic are custom made and printed just for you. We cannot offer returns unless the item is defective.
- I made a mistake in my order, now what?
We hold your order for two hours after it is placed to allow for any necessary changes to billing/shipping addresses or item sizes and colors! Please visit our Change Order page! If you need to make a change that cannot be made through this tool, you can also cancel your order there so that you can start from scratch!
If it has been more than two hours since you placed your order or if you’d like to see if we can assist you without cancelling the order, please use our contact us form with the category “Change Order” selected or call us at (844) 233-5033. If your order has already been printed and shipped, unfortunately changes cannot be made to it.
- Something I ordered is defective!
- If something you received is defective please contact us with a picture of the damaged item and we'll make it right for you! We never ask that damaged items be returned to us.
- Where's my refund?
- PayPal refunds will be instantly credited back to your PayPal account, however credit card refunds can take up to one billing cycle for the funds to appear back in your account. This may take up to 3 - 4 weeks, however it usually doesn't take that long. If it still hasn't been applied after you receive your next bill, please let us know and we'll be happy to resolve that for you.