Oh no! :( Mr. Beanhead has lost his eye. Can you help him find it? Hm... maybe these places would be a good place:
- did ya check up your sleeve? what do you mean 'what sleeve'? haven't you bought your beahead tshirt yet?
- hm... how about on your phone? what? the eye might be hidden in one of the apps; I wonder wether that cheeky Facebook stole it or not :|
- quick! check the baby!!! I hope they didn't ate it... SPILL IT! JUST SPILL IT YA STUPID BABY >:O
Oh boy! We didn't find it anywhere :( Maybe you'll have better luck next time? How about you check all the pieces of clothing, notebooks, wall art mugs and cases. :D
This is Lo! A sad humanoid moth fly thingy looking into nothingness.
How about having this little cutie in your life to remind you that even when everything looks like it could not be worse, well, it could. Trust me!
Introduce Lo to your everyday routine by:
- beginning a day with the hot delicious coffee in a Lo mug
- take a sexy selfie knowing that that Lo case will watch your phone's back ;)
- wear a Lo tank while going to workout
- hang out with your friends in your brand new Lo T-shirt
- even put your child or baby in a Lo onesie. How adorable would that be ^u^
Lo is the most adorable sad moth you'd ever encounter, so don't miss out on the opportunity of having him on each day of your life :D
Recently I have been trying to get into typography based design. As a creative person I always try out new things in order to improve myself as an artist. I have always avoided typography as I never saw letters and words a part of my imagination, however I find that the more I expand on my subject matter the more words and letters become a part of it.
Regarding this typography design, I had a sweatshirt years ago with the title ‘TOO DOPE TO COPE’ and have no idea where it is, I wore that sweatshirt proudly, so this design is a homage to that sweatshirt.