Castleland Pins and Buttons
Main Tag:
Description: Founded in 1946 by Joe King, this business started as a restaurant featuring various amusement rides. Clarence & Paula Whitney bought the business in 1968, and eventually expanded it to a 7-acre amusement park. The Route 18 attraction closed in September of 1994, as a result of a poor economy & pending retirement from its owners. Relive some of the memories of the rides, attractions, and its famous ]toy store by representing this piece of Massachusetts family fun history.