Some of the best fighter ships protecting us from alien menace! From top left:
• Colonial Viper (Battlestar Galactica)
• SA-43 'Hammerhead' Endo/Exo-Atmospheric Attack Jet (Space Above And Beyond)
• Earth Defense Directorate Star Fighter (Buck Rogers In The 25th Century)
• F-302 multi-role fighter (Stargate SG-1)
• Earthforce Starfury (Babylon 5)
• X-Wing Fighter (Star Wars)
• Delta Flyer (Star Trek: Voyager)
• Star League Gunstar (The Last Starfighter)
Cadets, you are the top 1 percent of all space aviators. The elite. The best of the best. We’ll make you better … You might say we’ll make you the best of the best of the best. Those of you who can’t cut it to graduation will still be the best of the best. But you will simply be the rest of the best of the best, not the best of the best of the best, like the best of you will be.
If you measure up you might be lucky enough to be invited to join cadet Nick Locarno and Starfleet Academy's Nova Squadron. Become the best of the best and perform some of the most spectacular manoeuvres... perhaps even the death defying fabled Kolvoord Starburst!
Star Trek: The Next Generation's answer to Top Gun!
Everyone’s favourite TV Doctor is often grumpy, curmudgeonly, stubborn, arrogant, opinionated and cynical, but somehow rather likeable.
But am I talking about Doctor Gregory House or Voyager’s Emergency Medical Hologram?