Double R Diner Socks
Description: A circular emblem featuring a mountainous landscape with pine trees and an orange sky in the upper half. The center prominently displays "DOUBLE R DINER" with smaller evergreen trees below. The lower half shows a building labeled "DINER" with "Est. 1974" and "VINTAGE ROADHOUSE" below, all encapsulated with the text "TWIN PEAKS, WASHINGTON STATE" and "HOME OF THE DAMN GOOD COFFEE" in a circular fashion on the outer green ring.
Description: A circular emblem with a double outline in blue and yellow. At the top, in a curve, reads "DOUBLE R DINER" in white block letters. The central area features two large orange-red letters "RR" with a yellow sunburst behind them. Below this, "Coffee" is written in a flowing yellow script, accompanied by a steaming cup and saucer. Centered beneath the cup is "Damn Fine" in smaller yellow script. The bottom arc of the circle contains "TWIN PEAKS, WASHINGTON" in white block letters.
Double R Diner RR Coffee Damn Fine Twin Peaks, Washington Circular Emblem Retro Neon Style Socks
by NDR KIWIS STUDIO
$20
Description: Packard Sawmill was an industrial facility in the town of Twin Peaks. The mill was founded in the late 1880s by James Packard on two acres by Black Lake Falls with eight employees. After an altercation with Kwakiutl Indians over the land, the mill was built, and its saw was originally powered by the water above the falls it was built next to. The original mill's structure was razed in 1922 and was rebuilt across 25 acres by James’ son, Thomas. The employment had grown to 100 people by 1924.